Let’s educate beyond hate.
It’s time for another Bisexual Books giveaway! Bisexual YA author Corinne Duyvis was generous enough to send us some swag from her US tour and we’re happy to pass it along to you guys!
You could win all the fantastic goodies pictured above:
- An AUTOGRAPHED arc of Otherbound by Corinne Duyvis
- An arc of Battle Magic by Tamora Pierce
- A copy of Bi-Normal by M.G. Higgins
- A card from Grasshopper Jungle by Andrew Smith
- stickers from tumblr, weneeddiversebooks, a full set of stickers from the Pantomime series by Laura Lam, and a bi pride flag
- bookmarks from bi authors featuring Corinne Duyvis, Hannah Moskowitz, and Saundra Mitchell
Now all the boring rules stuff:
- This giveaway is open to everyone (yes international friends this includes you).
- You must be following us here at bisexual-books to win
- You must reblog this post (likes don’t count for this one sorry guys).
- You can reblog as many times as you’d like
- But no giveaway blogs
- Winners will be chosen August 10th at 8pm CST
i love the term “bear with me” because it could mean either 1 of 2 things:
- asking someone to be patient
- confirmation that the zoo heist was a success
My dad just said: at your age you’ll probably wanna try a lot of things. Boys, girls, being a girl, being a boy, being punk or goth or spunky. And im okay with that. As long as you don’t come home and tell me youre a republican
parents who care